Economical A filter press is a highly efficient, compact, dewatering device for separating solids from liquid slurries in the form of compressed cake. Its major components are a structured framework, filter chambers.
Most useful for clear filtrations of syrups, liquids, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, Perfumes, Dyes & Intermediates, Activated Carbon, Cosmetics, Varnishes, Polymers, Resins & Paints, Plant water Polishing, Fruit Juice, Soft drink, Edible & Non-Edible etc.
Optional-heating arrangement by M.S./ S.S. Steam heated jacket with standard connections. Glass wool insulation with S.S. Cladding can be provided as per GMP. Available in a wide range of output capacities.
- Manufactured in MS/ ss304/ SS 316/ SS316L material.
- Heating arrangement can be provided by MS/SS jacket for hot filtration.
- Provides crystal clear filtration by filtering particles as small as 1 micron size.
- Filtration rate from 600 to 18,000 Lt. per Hr.
- Centrifugal/gear/roto/lobe pumps can be offered which can also be used for liquid transfer.
- and easy to maintain.